Early Childhood Education
Master of Arts in Teaching
(48 Credit Hours)
This program will prepare you to lead and inspire children in pre-kindergarten through the third grade, and become an advocate for the youth in your classroom. The program leads to early childhood certification/licensure.
Accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education and recognized by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions; minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Official GRE scores; official TOEFL scores if your primary language is not English
- Undergraduate coursework reflecting a broad liberal arts background.
- Professional résumé and two letters of recommendation regarding your academic work/experience (one from someone who has observed you working with children).
- A cover letter stating your reasons for pursuing a teaching career, a self- assessment of professional goals, and statement of ability to perform essential teaching duties under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
in-state: $500 per credit hour
out-of-state: $1,304 per credit hour
Fall: April 1
Spring: November 1
Angela Crespo Cozart