College of Charleston Home
  • About
  • Academics
  • Admissions
  • Campus Life
  • Athletics
  • News and Events
  • Graduate School
  • Library
  • Giving

Dual-enrolled High School Students

If you are a high school student who is dual enrolled in college coursework, you must request separate transcripts for any college-level work you have completed. Dual-enrollment courses listed on high school transcripts are not sufficient to award college course credit.

Live The Life