Administrator of the Year Award
This award recognizes an administrator who has made a profound impact upon the College.
Eligible Nominees: All academic administrators (department chairs, deans, associate deans, academic program directors, library heads, and staff administrators Directors and above).
The Administrator of the Year Award is based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated effective leadership in support of advancing the College’s strategic plan, mission, core values and vision.
- Fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity which contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of their academic school, division, department or office.
- Inspires and motivates others to take advantage of opportunities to enhance their own lives whether professionally or personally.
- Appreciates the uniqueness of others and is highly committed to bringing out the best in their staff
- Committed to increasing awareness and respect for different persons. Takes steps to enhance diversity and inclusion on campus by creating and sustaining a welcoming and accessible campus environment for faculty, staff, students, and community members.