Environmental Studies/Public Administration
(Minimum of 56 Credit Hours)
Explore the intricate elements of a career in the public sector with a focus on environmental issues in this exceptional and rare dual-degree program. The combined curricula of the two programs allows you the opportunity to graduate with both degrees in as few as three years without sacrificing the academic rigor of either program.
Our faculty will prepare you to work effectively in the environmental science and policy fields while also providing you with the knowledge and skills you’ll need to effectively manage environmental programs.
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions; minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Official GRE scores; official TOEFL scores if your primary language is not English
- Previous coursework in biology, chemistry and statistics
- An undergraduate course in American Government is recommended
- Three letters of recommendation and a written statement of goals
For the most up-to-date information, go to treasurer.cofc.edu.
Fall priority deadline for completed applications: March 15 (This deadline is for those students seeking scholarships and assistantships.)
Fall deadline for all other completed applications: July 1
MES Program Director
Philip H. Jos
MPA Program Director